Keiser University is a private, non-profit university based in Florida, United States. The university was founded in 1977 by Arthur Keiser, and since then, it has grown to become one of the largest independent universities in the state of Florida. Keiser University is known for providing career-focused education that prepares students for success in their chosen fields.
A brief overview of Keiser University Online Courses
Keiser University Online Courses are designed to provide students with the same high-quality education that they would receive in a traditional classroom setting, but with the added convenience of online learning. With Keiser University Online Courses, students can earn degrees in a variety of fields, from business and healthcare to criminal justice and education.
Importance of online learning in today’s world
Online learning has become increasingly important in today’s world, especially with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Online learning allows students to continue their education without having to attend classes in person, which is particularly important for students who may not have access to a physical campus or who prefer the flexibility of online learning. Additionally, online learning allows students to learn at their own pace, which can be particularly helpful for those who have other responsibilities such as work or family obligations.
Benefits of Keiser University Online Courses
Flexibility in scheduling
One of the biggest benefits of Keiser University Online Courses is the flexibility in scheduling. With online courses, students can study at their own pace and on their own schedule. This allows students to balance their education with work, family, and other responsibilities.
The convenience of learning from home or anywhere with internet access
Another benefit of Keiser University Online Courses is the convenience of learning from anywhere with internet access. This means that students can study from home, a coffee shop, or even while traveling. As long as they have an internet connection, students can access their coursework and complete assignments.
Personalized attention from experienced instructors
Keiser University Online Courses also provide students with personalized attention from experienced instructors. Online courses often have smaller class sizes, which allows instructors to work more closely with each student. In addition, instructors at Keiser University have real-world experience in their respective fields, which means they can provide valuable insights and guidance to their students.
Career-oriented curriculum and programs
Keiser University Online Courses are designed with a career-oriented curriculum, which means that students are learning the skills and knowledge that they will need to succeed in their chosen fields. This focus on career readiness ensures that students are well-prepared for the workforce upon graduation.
Quality education and reputation of Keiser University
Finally, Keiser University has a reputation for providing high-quality education. The university is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, which is a testament to the quality of the education that it provides. This accreditation ensures that students receive a rigorous and comprehensive education that will prepare them for success in their careers.
Available Programs and Courses
A. Undergraduate Programs
Keiser University offers a range of undergraduate programs that are available online. These programs include:
- Business Administration: This program prepares students for careers in business, with a focus on management, marketing, accounting, and finance.
- Criminal Justice: This program provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the criminal justice system, including law enforcement, corrections, and the court system.
- Health Sciences: This program prepares students for careers in healthcare, with a focus on healthcare management, medical assisting, and healthcare information management.
- Information Technology: This program provides students with a foundation in information technology, including networking, database management, and programming.
- Nursing: This program prepares students for careers in nursing, with a focus on patient care and nursing leadership.
B. Graduate Programs
Keiser University also offers a range of graduate programs that are available online. These programs include:
- Business Administration: This program provides students with advanced skills and knowledge in business, with a focus on leadership, management, and entrepreneurship.
- Criminal Justice: This program provides students with an advanced understanding of the criminal justice system, including criminal behavior, law enforcement, and corrections.
- Education: This program prepares students for careers in education, with a focus on curriculum development, instructional design, and educational leadership.
- Health Services Administration: This program prepares students for careers in healthcare management, with a focus on healthcare finance, quality management, and strategic planning.
- Information Technology Management: This program provides students with advanced skills in information technology management, including project management, cybersecurity, and data analytics.
- Nursing: This program provides students with advanced skills in nursing leadership and patient care, including healthcare policy, quality improvement, and population health.
Overall, Keiser University Online Courses offer a diverse range of programs and courses that cater to a variety of interests and career paths.
Admissions and Requirements
A. Admission Requirements
To be eligible for Keiser University Online Courses, students must meet certain admission requirements. These requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent: Students must have a high school diploma or equivalent, such as a GED, to be eligible for admission.
- Minimum GPA: Keiser University requires a minimum GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate programs and a minimum GPA of 3.0 for graduate programs.
- ACT or SAT scores: Keiser University may require ACT or SAT scores for undergraduate programs, depending on the student’s high school GPA.
- English proficiency: Students who are not native English speakers may be required to demonstrate English proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
B. Application Process
The application process for Keiser University Online Courses is straightforward and can be completed online. The steps in the application process include:
- Online application: Students must complete an online application and provide personal and academic information.
- Submit official transcripts: Students must submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, or universities previously attended.
- Submit test scores (if applicable): Students must submit ACT or SAT scores if required for admission.
- Submit application fee: Students must pay a non-refundable application fee.
Once the application is complete, students will be notified of their admission status within a few weeks.
The admissions process for Keiser University Online Courses is designed to be simple and easy to navigate, allowing students to focus on their education and career goals.
Student Support Services
Keiser University Online Courses offer a range of student support services to help students succeed in their academic and career goals. These support services include:
A. Online Student Services
- Academic advising: Keiser University provides academic advisors to help students plan their academic program, choose classes, and achieve their academic goals.
- Technical support: Keiser University’s technical support team is available to help students with any technical issues they may encounter while studying online.
- Career services: Keiser University’s career services team provides students with career guidance and job search assistance, including resume writing, interview preparation, and networking opportunities.
- Library resources: Students have access to online library resources, including research databases, eBooks, and academic journals.
B. Student Organizations and Activities
- Student Government Association: Keiser University’s Student Government Association provides students with opportunities to develop leadership skills, participate in campus events, and advocate for student interests.
- Honor societies: Keiser University offers a range of honor societies for high-achieving students, including the National Society of Leadership and Success and Alpha Chi.
- Professional organizations: Keiser University offers opportunities for students to join professional organizations related to their field of study, such as the American Marketing Association and the National Society of Professional Engineers.
- Virtual events and workshops: Keiser University organizes virtual events and workshops to help students connect with each other and with experts in their field of study.
In conclusion, Keiser University Online Courses offer a flexible and convenient option for students who want to pursue their academic and career goals. The benefits of Keiser University Online Courses include flexibility in scheduling, personalized attention from experienced instructors, quality education, and career-oriented curriculum and programs.
Keiser University offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Education, Health Services Administration, and Nursing.
The admissions process for Keiser University Online Courses is simple and easy to navigate, and the university provides a range of student support services, including academic advising, technical support, career services, library resources, student organizations, and virtual events and workshops.
We encourage students who are considering online learning to explore the opportunities offered by Keiser University Online Courses. With its focus on providing quality education and comprehensive student support services, Keiser University can be a great option for students who want to advance their careers and achieve their academic goals.
ALSO, SEE: American Public University Online Courses